joshua tree workshop 2018

Monday, September 19, 2011

A gorgeous, tiny, one-tree, garden treehouse/guesthouse

Even Zsa Zsa Gabor would be nuts not to dub this one "Mah-valous".
      I stumbled upon this beautiful little garden treehouse a ways back (which would also make for a really nice, simple ground-bound tiny house- even if expanded upon), but have no idea where its from, who built it, and so forth. :(

Anyway, after three days away at the Deerfield Fair in the Berkshires, for a tiny shelter/housing exhibit they asked me to set up (in MA- I'll have some stories, ideas, updates, and photos soon), I thought I'd ease myself back into the daily posting routine on this blog with a mere "eye candy" shot. So drool-on, and I'll be back soon enough with some tales to tell from the west end of Massachusetts.

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen